Monday, March 8, 2010

UbuntuGeek and Interesting Linux Applications

UBUNTUGEEK is a great site with lots of interesting Ubuntu related articles. It mostly covers all topics, from issue resolution to applications and everything in between. In fact, you can get very interesting information about upcoming releases, the future of Ubuntu, GNOME, etc.

Needless to say, I very much recommend keeping this site among your favorites if you want to be up to date with Ubuntu development and news.

As I said, Ubuntugeek does provide information about new/interesting applications for Linux/Ubuntu. Because of the sheer volume of applications published, I wanted to keep a record of those I find interesting for my own use, even if I may have not installed them yet. The idea is to keep track so I can install them when/if I need them.

I thought I'd share this list in case you guys find it useful as well. Here's my list so far:

LUCIDOR
(Simple Linux eBook Reader)

On to the UBUNTUGEEK ARTICLE

KONTROLPACK
(Cross platform remote network controller)

On to the UBUNTUGEEK ARTICLE

WINEASIO
(Wine with ASIO to JACK support)

On to the UBUNTUGEEK ARTICLE

HARDWARE MAP
(List computers in your network)

On to the UBUNTUGEEK ARTICLE

UBUNTU COMPILATOR
(Create .DEB packages easily from code)

On to the UBUNTUGEEK ARTICLE

ADOBE AIR uninstaller
(Uninstall ADOBE AIR applications)

On to the UBUNTUGEEK ARTICLE

0 comments:

Post a Comment