Thursday, March 27, 2014

About Blog


creatorb

Hi, i'm creatorb. creatorb is my new nick, i had changed after the events in a few years that tarnished my small internet group name, haha its ok and forget it. Okay greetings from me, i just someone who love linux and like coding. In my country, linux lovers called linuxer. The linux community in my country based of distro their used, mostly debian and ubuntu user but its okkay all distro grow up here like kali, slackware still stand, and any other. Well maybe thats about me.

My blog content's not only created/writen by ​​me but also gathered from various sources and site, well i dont really want to hijack some content, just wanna make library maybe something like repository of the linux sites who exist in the world. Im so sorry and apologize if some content look like a repost and if you thougt/assume one of your posts are listed here and you think it's privacy or have royalty, you can ask me to remove it and at the least im sorry too if you get typo code or bad language because all of content just writen by human not machine.

Okkay guys, happy reading and hope it source will usefull for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment