Tuesday, September 13, 2011
5:54 PM

The art of stealing

I accidentally stumbled across this blog POST by some Mohamed Malik about PCLinuxOS 2010.1. I was reading through, interested in checking out what others found great about this fantastic distro... After a while, I started to find it creepy that our findings and conclusions were almost identical. I was so surprised that I went back to my review... And there it was, almost the exact same thing, therefore stolen word by word!

For anyone interested, here's my original REVIEW

I love Linux, love sharing my experience with it and hope that other people may benefit from reading my articles. Having said so, my reviews and comparisons take time and effort, and while I obviously don't register my material and am happy if someone else uses or refers to it, I hope they credit the source (just like I do myself).

Either way you look at it, I think it's pathetic that someone would copy and paste my review, then tweak it to make it look like original material.

PATHETIC!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment