Wednesday, March 20, 2013
7:29 PM

What happened to the Linux Experience!?

Yes, it's been a long while since my last post and I thought I'd do something to clarify things a bit...

So where are the new articles, you may ask? Well, always in the works, is the short answer. The blog is not dead by any means, but I have got to a position in which I am extremely happy with the distros I use and my current setup. In other words, I just can't see myself ditching it to rebuild everything the day after to get just a slightly different flavor of the same thing anymore.

At the moment, I have a very good set of distros that serve their purpose perfectly and allow me to be both creative and productive. After testing tons of distros over a span of roughly four years, I finally settled in, found what works for me and I probably won't be writing reviews anymore, except for maybe new releases of distros or DEs I use.

I plan to write articles about things that interest me in the Linux realm, like Android, GNOME, KDE, etc., but they will come at a much lower rate than before. As always, if there is a topic (outside of reviewing a distro) that you want to read about here, please drop me a line in the comments section.

Once again, thank you all for your continuous support to my blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment