Friday, October 17, 2014
1:29 PM

Create Launcher For Incognito Browser on ubuntu desktop MATE

Dear linuxer,...

I have installed desktop environment, usually i create launcher for my incognito browser (i used chrome) on my desktop, because when i use this DE nothing option to open browser with incognito, ya it wasted my time to click option new incognito browser on my normal browser, so now i can share that simple trick on tricktux .

Oke next, ready to create this.

Firstly, right click on your desktop and choose create launcher.



Secondly, dialog box to config your launcher will appears, like this. and fill it, i fill my name :D creatorb and next fill command to open your google chrome browser with incognito mode like /opt/google/chrome/google-chrome --incognito %U , after filled it then click Ok button.



Next your launcher will be come on your desktop, you can change advances menu by right click that launcher and choose properties then you can see change icon, add emblem, modify command, etc. I have changed my icon and created emblem so my icon like this



The last, see what is worked? double click your launcher or right click and choose open :D



yay it works, happy anonymousing 3:) with your incognito browser. Okkay see you next trick guys, keep learning and sharing.

@creatorbe

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

actually help me full because i also used DE but isn't mate and it worked too, hmm but i don't like browsing on incognito mode :-d

Post a Comment