Saturday, July 16, 2011
6:12 PM

Technical Problems!

EDIT: My bad, there is actually an easy way to recover deleted files in Dropbox, which I have completed already!... Forget about the text below!

Pheeeeeeeew!

;-)

Hi all,

Unfortunately, Dropbox played nasty tricks on me today. I was trying to create a folder and it wouldn't do it, simply showing a "Saving..." message forever. After a few tries, I noticed that it was actually creating the file despite that message never going away, so I tried to cancel that last try by deleting that specific entry... AND IT REMOVED THE WHOLE PARENT FOLDER! As a result, you will notice that all screenshots are missing and links to them are not working.

I have already contacted Dropbox Support to see if they can recover my folder.

Sorry for the inconvenience!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment