Thursday, April 19, 2012
10:51 PM

A look at the new Plasma Active File Browser

Plasma Active is coming together nicely and quickly. When I watched the first videos published just a few months ago, I thought a lot of hard work was needed, but I was not the only one. Those videos were simply proving that Plasma Active was running successfully, but not even close to displaying the finished product.

Today we are very close to seeing Vivaldi become available, and with it, the first official version of Plasma Active preinstalled on a device. It's a serious thing, and Plasma Active developers are hard at work improving things like maniacs. A testament of that is the following video, which captures the Plasma Active file browser in action.



Personally, I must say I love what they have achieved. It is intuitive, beautiful and powerful. Congrats to the Plasma Active developers, can't wait to see more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment