Monday, April 29, 2013
4:00 PM

The best screenshots of Everyday Linux User all in one place

Introduction

One of my favourite things about blogging about Linux is the artwork that I find whilst trying out different distributions.

Sometimes the images in the blog posts are commented about after the article by readers of the blog.

I therefore decided to create a Pinterest page which shares my favourite images. 

I would like to clarify that the desktop images that I use aren't always taken from the distributions themselves. The wallpapers come from various sources on the internet and sometimes they are photos taken with my own digital camera.

I hope you enjoy viewing them. I have included some of my favourite images within this post.

Pinterest Page

To see the Everyday Linux User Pinterest page visit:
 http://pinterest.com/everydaylinux/everyday-linux-user/

Subscribe

If you like the articles that appear on this blog why not subscribe?

Read the articles before anyone else and be the first to comment.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner





































































































































0 comments:

Post a Comment