Saturday, August 15, 2009
1:15 AM

Demand for Security

The poll date is not over, but so far, everything having to do with security is in high demand, so I can going to provide my experience as well as sources of information. I'm actually going to cover two topics in this post. First I will start with the parts I highly recommend and use, not only by me, but by Aircrack-ng, people and developers I spoke to on IRC, and the users and developers of Offensive Security who use Backtrack Linux (Slackware, but moving to a Debian based distro) similar to Knoppix STD and Whoppix but far superior IMO and many others. Next I will cover patching the drivers for your chipset (must be a supported chipset for packet injection to increase IVs (Initialization Vectors)). And finally, how to crack your own router a mile away XD

BackTrack Linux Running on my Computer with VMware Server


To be continued...

0 comments:

Post a Comment