Thursday, November 4, 2010
4:08 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Yes! Even if it doesn't feel like it, I started this blog one year ago.

During those 365 days I have had the opportunity to interact with lots of interesting readers and have hopefully provided something worth reading.

The World of Linux keeps growing and getting more and more interesting. It was already a leader in the server OS arena, but in the last few years it is growing stronger in many other areas that few believed in. Linux has taken over the smart phone world, and judging by the growth of Android, it will only get better. In fact, Android 3.0 is right around the corner and rumor says it's going to take over the tablet World as well. On the other hand, Android is finding its way across to many other devices, like TV sets.

Home desktops are still the final frontier left for Linux to conquer. Windows and MacOS have led the way for now, but that may change with Google Chrome OS and the amazing late developments in most of the major distros, led by Ubuntu.

All in all, things are looking even more exciting that just one year ago, so I will continue to bring my experiences and all that I find interesting about Linux in years to come.

I want to thank everyone who have checked out my blog. Special thanks go to those 67 (and growing) followers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment