Monday, December 24, 2012
5:04 AM

Happy Christmas From Everyday Linux User

Happy Christmas

I just wanted to take this opportunity to say Merry Christmas to all the people that have read and continue to read this blog.

I hope you all have a good time with whatever you have chosen to do this year and wherever you might be.

After Christmas and into the new year I have some new ideas that I will be working on. 

I will be writing reviews as usual but I will also be doing far more to do with the Raspberry PI. 

I also plan to learn more about Linux in general so will be writing up on how to create and remaster distributions using the various tools from each distribution and I will be taking a look into Arch Linux and at some point I will be following the Linux From Scratch guide.

Until then.... have a good one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment