Tuesday, May 17, 2011
4:08 PM

May Screenshots

Argh! Time is short and the reviews I need to put together require a fair amount of it, so I thought I'd share how some of my desktops look like today while I finish those reviews.

ZORIN 4 OS

A Window-ish vibe, a great looking GNOMenu theme, some Conky eyecandy thanks to Conky lua and a much deserved tribute to Pulp Fiction.


Click on image to enlarge.


Click on image to enlarge.

FEDORA 15 Beta

Gnome Shell provides an extremely clean desktop, perfect for an impressive wallpaper to take the leading role. The Orta theme and Faenza iconset look amazing on their own, but even better when combined.


Click on image to enlarge.


Click on image to enlarge.


Click on image to enlarge.

UBUNTU 10.10

Once again, Orta, Conky Colors and the Air Docky theme... All good matches for a bad-ass lizzard.


Click on image to enlarge.


Click on image to enlarge.

UBUNTU 11.04

Yes, I keep testing Unity (In an attempt to avoid jumping into conclusions earlier than I should), and although I hate how the menu and dash look, there are some things one can do to make Unity look rather attractive.


Click on image to enlarge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment