Monday, August 22, 2011
9:56 PM

King of KDistros - UPDATE

Hey, quick update on this one:

I am struggling a bit to get all distros together. On the one hand, I wanted to test Milestone 4 from OpenSUSE´s upcoming 12.1, but it´s been delayed. On the other hand, Mandriva 2011 will be out in a few days, so I want to wait until the final production release is out. Finally, I downloaded the recently released Chakra 2011.04-r2, but I can´t install it (I managed to build the LiveUSB following the website instructions and even got the greeting load menu, but it won´t get past there!). Fortunately, I have Kubuntu 11.04 and PCLinuxOS 2011.6 successfully installed and already tested, with Pardus 2011.1 currently in the works.

I am aiming towards an early september completion for this article (hopefully!), sorry for the wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment