Tuesday, May 4, 2010
5:53 PM

SIX MONTHS ONLINE!

Six months ago I wrote the first "The Linux Experience" post, which was a review of Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala. Six months have passed by and I don't know why, but it feels like a lot longer! During these past six months, The Linux Experience has been visited 30,445 times by 26,245 unique visitors. In the last 10 days alone, the average of visits per day is around 2200!

I am obviously extremely honored and thankful to all of you reading and posting here. I have learnt a lot throughout these last few months and I hope I will continue to have your support and interest as The Linux Experience turns one year old.

The Super Tux Team here was obviously enjoying the party, just wanted to share a picture of how that went... ;-)


Nice super birthday party here at The Linux Experience

Anyways, thanks again everybody!

0 comments:

Post a Comment